- IC number: ULN2003
- Function: Darlington Transistor Array
- Number of pins: 16
- Pin type: DIP
- package contains: 1 piece of ULN2003 IC unused
- The ULN2003A is a high-voltage, high-current Darlington transistor arrays device.
- Each IC or chip has seven NPN Darlington pairs that feature high-voltage outputs with common-cathode clamp diodes for switching inductive loads.
- The collector-current rating of a single Darlington pair: – 500 mA.
- We can parallel The Darlington pair to get the high current capability.
- Applications of ULN2003: – relay drivers, hammer drivers, lamp drivers, display drivers (LED and gas discharge), line drivers, and logic buffers.
- The ULN2002A IC is specifically designed for use with 14-V to 25-V PMOS devices.
- To control the input current to a safe limit, each input of ULN2003 has resistor and Zener diode.
- The ULN2003A has a 2.7-kΩ series base resistor for each Darlington pair for operation directly with TTL or 5-V CMOS devices.
SKU: BEC0211 Categories: Basic Components, Electronics Components, Transistors Tags: and logic buffers, darlington transistor array, display drivers (LED and gas discharge), hammer drivers, lamp drivers, line drivers, relay drivers, transistor array, uln2003, uln2003 ic