830 series multimeters are pocket-sized 3 1/2-digit digital multimeters for measuring DC and AC Voltage, DC Current, Resistance, and Testing Diode. Some models also provide transistor test function, signal output, or performing a continuity test. Overload protection and low battery indication are provided. The following table shows the functions of the series multimeters.
- Display: 3 1/2 digits LCD with a max. reading of 1999
- Polarity: Auto polarity indication
- Overrange indication: Only figure “1” on the display
- Operating environment: temp. 0 ~ 40*; relative humidity<75%
- Storage temperature: 15* ~ 50*; relative humidity<90%
- Battery: 9V 6F22/1.5V X 2 AA ( for DT830BL only )
- Low battery indication: “BAT” appears on the display.
- Dimensions: 139mm 78mm 40mm
- Weight: 170g
- Power consumption: 20mW
- 1 x 830D multimeter
- 1 x Multimeter Probe
- 1 x Instruction Manual