XL6009 module is a type of regulator with a wide range of input, current mode, DC to DC converter. It can generate either positive or negative output voltage. It is configurable as a boost, flyback, SEPIC, or inverting converter. HL6009 module has inbuilt N-channel power, MOSFET, and a fixed-frequency oscillator. This regulator module has a special design for portable electronics equipment applications.
- Input voltage: 3 v to 32 v
- Output voltage: adjustable between 5V to 35V
- Output type: Positive or negative output voltage with a single feedback pin.
- Switching frequency: 400KHz
- Maximum switching current: 4A
- Reference adjustable voltage: 1.25v
- Package type: TO-263-5L
- Control type: current mode control, which provides an excellent transient response