LM7805 7805 IC 5V Voltage Regulator ICSKU: PSP027
|IC Function||converts any voltage to 5 Volts|
|Number of Pins||3|
|Pin type||through hole|
|Package contains||1 x LM7805 Voltage Regulator IC|
**Product image is for reference purpose only. Actual product may differ from image shown.
IC 7805 is a member of the 78xx series of the fixed linear voltage regulator IC. This regulator IC gives a constant output of 5v and input can be up to 24v (min. 7v). 7805 is so popular among all the voltage regulator IC because 5v is a basic voltage supply for most of the electronics circuit and getting a battery of exactly 5v is not that easy.
- Input voltage: 7v to 25v
- Output voltage range: 4.8 v to 5.2v
- Typical output voltage: 5v
- Maximum output current: 1.5A
- Use a capacitor to minimize voltage fluctuation
- Use heat sink to avoid damage because of heat
- Input (7v to 25v)
- Out (5V)