The piezoelectric sensor or Piezo Elements work on the principle of the piezoelectric effect. This effect measures changes in pressure, stain, temperature, acceleration, and force in the form of electrical charge or voltage. The materials which work under piezoelectric effect are piezoelectric crystals, ceramic, bone, some proteins, and DNA.
Piezoelectric Sensor Transducer Piezo ElementSKU: SM0035
33 in stock
- Product type: Piezoelectric sensor or piezoelectric transducer
- Colour: copper and silver
- Dimension: 40 mm
- Weight: 2 g
- Sheet material: bronze
- Package contains: 1 x piezoelectric sensor
**Product image is for reference purpose only. Actual product may differ from image shown
33 in stock
- Spark ignition engine
- Record player
Based on 0 reviews
Questions and answers of the customers
- Q we need 800 watts output ,sir can u pls tell me the total components and cost details thanks sir answer nowAnswered by the admin
With the help of piezo sensors, you cannot generate 800watts of output. You need to use many numbers of piezo sensors in series and parallel combinations.
I would also like to suggest to use voltage booster XL6009/CN6009.
I hope this will solve your problem.
- Answered by the admin yes you can light up the small LED